DiversifyIT Communications and Marketing Subcommittee virtual Brown Bag, 12 p.m., Friday, June 11
Over the past year, DiversifyIT has held a record number of events and other programming, fostered online conversations, and shared dozens of article, book, film and training recommendations. Our subcommittee’s goal is to share this information in a way so that DiversifyIT issues stay front and center, resources are easy to use, events continue to get record attendance, and conversations continue to grow richer and deeper — without clogging inboxes.
We want our website to provide information and tools that are easy for you to find and use to invite others into the conversation. Instead of guessing about the best way to do this, we’d like to hear directly from you – the community!
- What is the best way for you to receive information about DiversifyIT events and programming?
- Do you prefer the Teams channel or listserv for informal conversation?
- How would you like to give feedback? Email? Comment form? Anonymously?
- Do you use the DiversifyIT website? How?
- What do you like that we should keep? What new features would you like to see?
- Which resources are the most helpful?
You will have the opportunity to answer all of these questions, and more! Please join the Communications and Marketing Subcommittee at noon on Friday, June 11 for a virtual Brown Bag Lunch about DiversifyIT’s communications and marketing.
Join Zoom Meeting